Stunningly beautiful crochet roses inspired by the classic valentine’s day gift!
Give your loved one the most classic symbol of love, a rose, that will never wilt or die. Each rose takes a few hours to complete but they are definitely worth it. This pattern is a direct download upon completed purchase, please note all sales are final and there will be no refunds given due to this product being a downloadable file.
- Artiste 100% Mercerized Egyptian Cotton #10 Crochet Thread (400 yards) in Red and Green
- One Spool of this thread makes three full flowers, you will need at least 100 yards per flower.
- 100 yards of a color of your choosing for the flower petals.
- 5 yards of green for the leaves.
- 2,0 mm Crochet Hook
- Sewing Needle
- Yarn Scissors
- 3 Green “Fuzzy Sticks” Horizon Group USA
Stitches Required to Know for this Pattern:
- SC – Single Crochet
- HDC – Half Double Crochet
- DC – Double Crochet
- 2tog – Crochet Together
- Sl St – Slip Stitch
- Ch – Chain Stitch
- Magic Ring
- You will need to know how to make a magic ring without chaining as the petals can not have an opening inside the circle, and the leaf portion needs to be adjustable to fit the stem.